Whatsapp is one of the favorite apps in this tech-centric world. Almost all the teenager “who is having a phone” is using WhatsApp to chat with their friends and family. And I bet a lot of you might be using it as well. So, I don’t think I have to explain more about its craze. Here is some easy tips -How to quickly chat with someone on WhatsApp.
With WhatsApp, you can do lots of things which are helpful for secure communication. As its improving its craze enormously throughout the world WhatsApp has been launching some new aspects and upgrades on regular bases. If you are interested in knowing about the tactics of WhatsApp. And Also how to quickly chat with some on WhatsApp after being blocked? Then don’t worry check about that topic in this post.
In this post, I will cover ” how to quickly chat with someone on WhatsApp after being blocked” Along with that you will also know about some tips which are useful to find out deleted messages as well.
So, let’s get into the topic ” how to quickly chat with someone on WhatsApp after being blocked.
How to quickly chat with someone on WhatsApp after being blocked:
Over the past few months, WhatsApp has rolled out several new features to its security and privacy features such as hiding status, hiding profile picture and two-step verification and more.
The other best feature in WhatsApp’s ability to block WhatsApp account. If you think someone texting you without you wish you can block that member. Most of you might know about this feature but if you don’t know about that feature means you can check out that in this post.
Why I am saying about blocking you might think that you can unblock yourself while other people have blocked your account. But it cannot happen because there is no way to unblock yourself. This option can only help you to start a conversation with another person again and convince them to unblock them or not.
Once you get blocked, you will not have a scope to connect with that person on WhatsApp again. So, most of the people are always wondering “how to quickly chat with someone on WhatsApp after being blocked.”
Before you dive into this guide, you should probably remember a few things first to know that whether someone has blocked you or not?
If you want to have a glance at your profile that whether someone has blocked it or not.
How to Know You are Blocked in Whatsapp
Then you should follow this process for knowing if someone has blocked your contact:
- Firstly you should be checking whether you can see that person in your WhatsApp contact list or not.
- Then you should check whether you can have a look at his or her chat.
- You should also check whether you can look at his/her profile information or not.
- Do you see a single tick after sending a message to that contact or not?
Now, if you can’t see all the above options means you should consider that that contact or person have blocked you.
If you are striving to create a group with that blocked person just to able to chat with her or him? Then you cannot create a new group with that person because they have blocked you.
Now, to chat with them, you will have three options. The first option is to switch the phone number and use another number.
This is obviously the most straightforward way. Or you can ask you, other friends, to create a group and add you both in that WhatsApp group.
If you do not have a perfect idea on how to do this means, don’t worry? Check out the below process.
Steps to follow:
- Firstly you have to open your WhatsApp.
- Then click on the menu that means three dots from the top right-hand corner.
- Click on create a “new group.”
- In this case, you are using your new number then add mutual friends to that group.
- Once your group is created, simply open the group and click on the menu option and select the ” Group info” option.
- Now all you have to do is assign your mutual friend as the Admin.
- And ask him to add the person who blocked you in the group.
- By this process, you can do create a group. After this process, you can leave the group and ask your mutual friend to add.
With these steps, you can simply chat with the blocked person. So this is all about the topic “how to quickly chat with someone on WhatsApp after being blocked”.