Android devices are simply great to watch movies, listen to songs and podcasts, and do more. However, most of the people complain that their Android Device isn’t loud enough. If you are facing this issue, you definitely require an Android Volume booster that works to increase your Volume.
As most users feel that their Android device isn’t too loud enough, if you are one of them, then you are wrong. Your android device can play more sound, but all you need is a perfect app to turn your favorite music or video into great sound.
Usually, finding the best Android Volume Booster that works is a painful task as there are a hell number of tools to try out in the marketplace.
However, we have taken enough time to test all the apps to bring out the best Android Volume booster apps list for you. All these best Android Volume booster that works in this list are great to use in 2020.
Let’s get into the list of Best Android Volume booster that works in 2020.
Best Android Volume Booster that works in 2020:
As said above, finding the android volume booster that works yourself is a pain because you can get a hell lot of apps to try out in an official play store. If you want to try, then you can head over to google play store and check yourself.
In that list, you can see lots of volume booster apps that act like an Android volume booster that works, but they aren’t useful in generating sound. They are suitable for showing ads and junk to users.
So, I don’t recommend users to check them because they can waste a lot of time in searching for the best App that fits you.
However, no one will do that because everyone wants to save time.
So, let’s jump into the best Android Volume booster that works in 2020.
Android Volume Booster that Works- Equalizer:
The Equalizer is one of the best Android volume booster that works in 2020, mainly because of its features. This App is a good fit for all android users as it improves your sound quality and generates more sound.
The apps like Equalizer make your phone louder with its frequency sliders and option. You can use all the frequency sliders to tame any distortion that appears in-app as side effects.
Equalizer app does a great job of improving your phone sound quality with its authentic global equalizer features. With this App, you can adjust the sound effects and levels of sounds.
This App has 11 preset sound profiles which you can choose from its App. It has both free and premium versions. The premium version comes with little more features like sound Amplifier, Bass boost, and more.
- Because of its 11 Preset Sound profiles to choose, most people love this App.
- 5 Band level equalizer controllers.
- Bass Booster.
- Because Reverb Presets helpful most people like this feature.
- Easily integrate with Stock Music Player apps.
- Works excellent with Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- Because of its additional widgets and skins, you can do great things.
Volume Booster By GOODEV:
A volume booster by Goodev is one of the best overall loudspeaker apps for Android. This is the best Android volume booster that works in 2020 because of its features. The Volume booster app has a versatile loudspeakers app for Android.
This simple App increases the Volume of phones, speakers, or even for headphones as well. However, it is not intended to increase call volume, but it works great for playing music, movies, audiobooks, and listening to podcasts from the phone.
This App has some powerful features that make it a more reliable app then other volume boosters. It’s a free, simple, and very lightweight app that can help you increase sound volume.
Although not all devices support this software, it works for major models that are above 4.2.1 or higher versions.
- Because of its advanced settings, you can improve the sound.
- Control your sound with its robust features.
- Set volume booster to zero to off it or can raise the Volume to use it.
- Because the App is light in weight most people love to use this App. Its size is just 2 MB.
Equalizer Fx is another cool app that helps you to improve your sound. This App has all the great features that help you to boost the sound of your Android Device. With its feature, it has impressed me to add this App to this list of Best Android volume booster apps for the 2020 list.
The Equalizer works great with all Google Play music and other third-party apps as well. It never acts as a premium tool because you will get most of its features in the free version.
You will not have any problem with Equalizer Fx because it works fine with all apps. It has a special effects tab that has a bass boost and other helpful features to improve your phone speaker’s Volume.
You can even find features like Loudness Enhancer, Virtualization, and more in this App. With this App, you can get 12 preset to choose from, and if you want, you can even create presets on your own.
- It has Audio filters that are helpful to change the frequency of the device.
- Bass Boost helps to amplify low frequencies.
- Because of its Loudness Enhancer you can work out any sound.
- 12 Presets to choose from and can create one as well.
- Equalizer widgets.
- Because of its effective user interface, it is easy to use and has a flexible configuration.
Volume Booster by Music Hero:
If you are searching for the best Android phone volume booster, then this App by Music Hero is the perfect fit for you. This App is a simple volume control app that helps to control the Volume of an Android device.
Volume booster app is capable of the increasing Volume of phone calls, alarms, and other phone system sounds, including notification and ringtone. It is a free Android Device that is helpful in enhance sound.
The user interface of this App is seamlessly smooth and has three volume boost presets such as Max, Normal, and Muted.
- This tool’s primary capability is to increase the sound stream volume because of that, it can increase the sound of all aspects of the Android device.
- One key to turn the phone into silent mode.
- It has a single key to restoring the original Volume.
- The user interface is pretty cool.
Precise Volume is another helpful Android Volume Booster that works in 2020. It is a comprehensive app that manages your volume controls.
With this App, you can equalize soundtracks with Equalizer. The best part is, it also has a sound amplifier function. The only problem with this App is that presets will work when you insert a pair of headphones and set volume levels for different apps.
Precise Volume is having one of the best features recognized by most of its users that is App’s namesake.
This feature helps to replace Android Standard 15 volume control to the 100 step volume. It is the coolest feature you will love because it gives you full control over the phone.
- Because of its 5-Band Equalizer you can get great audio.
- You can see the Bass Booster.
- This App has a Sound Amplifier because of that it can amplify sounds.
- Easily control your phone volume and enhance it at the same time.
- It can convert a tedious 15 count volume to 100 count volume.
- This App gives you more control over Volume and makes it easy to control sound.
Best Android Volume Booster that Works VLC:
VLC is one of the renowned names in the Android device because people love to use this to watch their favorite movies and listen to music on their Android devices.
If you are struggling with low volume woes? Then the VLC player can help you improve your sound.
This is a popular option among the Android user, and I’m sure most of you might already be using this VLC for Android devices.
However, to boost the Volume in VLC, there is a small trick you have to follow.
Head over to the Preferences and then choose Video and then Audio Boost to enable the Volume Increase.
Also, when you are about to start playing your media. You have to hit the settings button and then select “Equalizer.” It will be promoted to save a new “Equalizer Preset.”
Unlike the desktop version, you will find more options in the Android App. It is one of the best choices if you are looking for the best Android Volume Booster.
- It plays all types of local video and audio files and can even stream networks.
- Because it supports almost all formats such an MKV, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, MP 3, MP 4, and more, you can use them.
- It can boost your phone audio while watching videos and listening to sound.
- VLC has a wide range of audio control because it is extremely helpful and even supports audio headsets.
- It supports multi-track audio support along with subtitles.
MX Player- Android Volume Booster that Works:
When I have listed VLC Player in the best Android Volume boosters for 2020 post. Most of you might expect MX Player because it is the close competitor of VLC in Desktops and Mobile Players.
However, i recommend MX Player for Videos to enhance the sound of your Android Device. In MX players, you can increase your movies’ music by 200 percent from the primary level.
The increase in Volume is an option is an excellent fit for videos. MX Player has easy to use interface and has gesture-based control that’s best for doing anything.
To Increase sound, head over to Settings — Audio — Volume boost (Check the box).
Then go to Settings — Decoder and then — Choose HW+ Decoder. This will increase the sound in your movies and videos.
After working out with these settings, you can swipe the Volume up and down to adjust it.
- Because of its Hardware Acceleration and “HW+” Decoder you can enhance video sound.
- It has a multi-core decoding option.
- Simple gestures can help you use this App with ease.
- Easily share files because of its File Sharing feature.
- Volume Booster option.
Podcast Addict is another good Android Volume booster that works in 2020. It is a new volume booster program that works great on phones that don’t have great speakers.
In general, podcasts will always have lower sound compared to the other sounds. So, listen to the podcast with higher Volume you can use podcast addict.
In this App, you can listen to the podcast with ease by using its volume booster settings. The built-in Equalizer is excellent for this App.
This App is no one podcast app that works on Android and has massive downloads and user base. With this tool, you can have lots of built-in audio effects such as playback speed, multiple playlist support, enhances sound, and so on.
- This App has both playback options audio effects because of its advanced features.
- A browser podcast network is helpful.
- Variable playback speed option helps you to set the speed option.
- Because of its Advanced playback support, you can manage any audio.
- Backup – Automatic Cloud Backup.
Viper 4 Android:
Viper4 Android is another Android Volume booster apps for 2020; you should have a look at it. Coming to the tool, it is the simplest tool that helps you to boost the Volume. If you have rooted your Android device or tablet, you can easily handle it.
This App has some powerful features that can help you change the audio settings. Because of its features its extremely useful, you can find two versions of apps on the internet.
Choose the google play store app if you have a non-root device. Or else you can try to download it on their official site.
With this tool, you can activate eXtra Loud Mode, which runs from Slight to harder levels. Easily optimize speakers with this tool by optimizing its sound quality.
- Easily adjust your sound according to your view because of its features.
- New Compressor and limiter simulating operation are there in FET Circuits.
- New Quad Channel Converter to extend IRS support.
- Analog X for a more vibrant sound.
These are the best Android Volume Booster that works in 2020. If you want more apps, you can try apps like Speaker Booster, Super Volume Booster, Boom Music player, and more. In case, if you are still unhappy with the performance with the Android Audio, then try headphones to listen to great sound.