There are some excellent online resources for a blogger to generate topic ideas. I have talked about some of the resources in this blog post.
Bloggers, irrespective of experience do encounter ‘idea black outs’ once in a way. There are no exceptions and I have faced quite often these ‘author’s block’ since I started blogging in 2005. It’s familiar to all bloggers. Even though the first few months of starting a new niche blog would have made you update it with search engine friendly content with the right keywords at the right places, the topic idea bulb will go dark.
This temporary blog topics idea poverty will happen rare if you are dealing with multiple keywords and niches.
How to overcome this topic idea shortage?
- I stop blogging for a week or two. After that brief absence, I couldn’t wait to switch on my PC and suddenly, my mind will be flooded with topics.
- If I am not able to afford to lay myself off, I turn to the following resources and they will oblige me with instant results on my queries. I call them content creation tools.
Content ATM-don’t you think it’s a creative term? Oh, you can also call it blog topics ATM. Go to any one of them below and you will agree with the name Topics ATM. Yes, they won’t fail you; they will not reject you because you made a spelling mistake in your search term. You will never see a board “No more topic ideas’ hanging in front of them.
<strong>Hub Spot (https://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator)
This is by far the most used content generation tool by freelance writers. Hub Spot’s Blog Topic Generator as it is called is simply an amazing assistant to bloggers. As you land on the web page, you can see you can enter three search terms in the three search boxes. Hub Spot will generate five blog post titles!
Ah, the titles of your blog post are the toughest part of creative writing. If only you could come up with a title that is compelling to click, you have achieved 50% of internet marketing success.
Example of Hub Spot blog traffic generator.
I typed in the following three words and submitted.
See below the five titles I was presented.
- 14 Common Misconceptions About Blog Promotion
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Targeted Traffic
- 10 Signs You Should Invest In Viral Content
- Why We Love Blog Promotion (And You Should, Too!)
- 5 Tools Everyone In The Targeted Traffic Industry Should Be Using
Isn’t that fantastic? You need not write on the above titles but can think of twisting them too.
10 Signs You Should Invest In Viral Content
Investing in Viral Content-the top ten reasons.
Got the idea?
I have used it almost 10 years ago when I was new to blogging. It is a very useful tool to generate several keywords for your search term.
I wanted more keywords for ‘targeted visitors’. I got these:
- Targeted visitors for free
- Targeted visitors software
- Targeted unique visitors
Each of them presented more options for me that include;
I can search Google.com
I can look up Google Trends
I can expand the keyword to get more related keywords
I hope you can make use the above blog topics idea generating tools. Once you practice, you will become innovative in your research.